TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, resold or refunded.
- Tickets cannot be offered for sale from within the Pocklington Arts Centre (PAC) except from the Box Office by our ticketing team.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. In the event of a soldout event, PAC will endeavour to resell any returned ticket with an administration fee charged if resold.
- Refund or exchange must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. Refund will only cover the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees, if cancelled or reschuled by PAC.
- Only tickets purchased from the Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission.
- Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticket holder may be refused entry.
- Some performances may have specific conditions of sale. These will be listed on the event pages for that event on this site and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this before they purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for certain events.
- PAC reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.
- Tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Some performances and/or specific seating areas may have age restrictions. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check any restrictions before they purchase tickets.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, audio and video equipment is not permitted. Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming, photography and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the building.
- It is against the law to smoke in the venue including vaping/electronic cigarettes.
- For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are distracting to other audience members. Please ensure they are switched off.
- PAC reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Loud music can damage hearing.
- PAC accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
- Customers planning on driving to PAC are advised not to leave valuables in their car.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave PAC quietly.
SCHOOL GROUPSAll children must be accompanied by and remain under the care and control of a responsible adult at all times. School groups must have a minimum ratio of one adult to ten children with at least two adults accompanying any group of children even if the group number is less than ten. If you would like to receive a copy of our Child Protection Policy please contact the venue's box office. Education ticket holders consent to the photographing and filming of themselves as members of the audience. It is the responsibility of the person in charge of the group to seek consent from parents or guardians in advance of the visit.
Pocklington Arts Centre
Market Place, Pocklington
York YO42 2AR
Box office (01759) 301547
Policy Reveiwed May 2018